Scrunching out the gel cast is my favorite part of my whole hair routine believe it our not. That's how you get to see magic happen before your very eyes! Dull, skinny, lifeless curls all of a sudden coming to life! So, here's how ya do it!
- Take a few drops of oil (3-5 MAX for your entire head) put one drop of oil on each finger tip
- Massage only finger tips together, not palms!
- Lean your head back
- Stick your fingers in under your hair close to your scalp (to avoid frizz)
- Begin massaging in slow circular motions
- Continue to do this for 3-5 mins
- You can flip your head over to do the inversion method (Don't know what that is check out the post on it!)
- flip your head back over and begin to gently scrunch the hard parts of your hair until they begin to soften up
- Take your time and scrunch GENTLY
- All done!
Post a Comment